Imaging Central provides a range of procedures for pain management in Perth. With clinics in Claremont and Morley, we can assist you with treatment for many types of pain you may be experiencing throughout your body.The expert team of doctors at our pain management clinic in Perth use on the latest medical imaging equipment to ensure highly accurate procedures and results.
Some of our services include:
CT guided procedures including:
- Facet Joint Injections: a procedure used to block or decrease pain caused by problems in the spine.
- Nerve Root Sleeve Injections:a local anaesthetic and steroid solution injection to relieve pain from irritated and inflamed spinal nerves.
- Epidural Injections: anaesthetic and anti-inflammatory medicine (cortisone) is injection into the epidural space to treat pain caused by irritation of the spinal nerves.
- Sacroiliac Injections: this treatment usually stops pain stemming from an arthritic or inflamed sacroiliac joint by delivering anti-inflammatory medication into the affected area
- Rhizotomy: procedure that sends radio waves (heat) through a needle to stun small sensory nerve endings and reduce pain signals.
- Sympathetic Nerve Blocks: injection into the sympathetic nerves with the hopes of reducing pain, swelling, color, sweating and other unusual changes in the lower extremity and may improve mobility.
CT guided procedures including:
- Cortisone Injections: used to treat pain in various parts of the body where inflammation is felt to be the cause of this pain.
- Synvisc Injections: replaces the lubricating properties of joint fluid that is depleted during arthritis
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections: a medical procedure that uses the properties of your own blood to treat soft tissue injuries
- Autologous Blood Injections:: a new tissue engineering technique designed to assist and improve the regeneration of your damaged/injured tendon
Why choose Imaging Central?
- Immediate Treatment
Our use of CT guided interventional pain management techniques allows us to treat your pain condition more quickly so you’re on the road to recovery sooner.
- Out-Patient Procedures
Our large range of in-house procedures means reduced hospital costs for you.
- Holistic and Collaborative Approach
We always ensure the most appropriate treatment for the patient is performed and a high standard of care is provided.
- Single Point of Contact
We will provide regular and ongoing feedback about your treatment strategies and results, keeping you constantly informed and up to date.
- Exceptional Accuracy
We only use the most advanced CT technology and equipment to ensure high precision injections.
- Multimodality Treatment
Our affiliation with medical providers across Perth to ensure that you receive the extra care needed for the quickest recovery.
Controlled Drugs Policy
Imaging Central is a specialist pain management clinic in Perth providing holistic care for patients with chronic pain with an emphasis on interventional procedures and physical rehabilitation treatment.
While pharmacologic treatment is also a component of patient care in chronic pain, we aim to reduce your need for pain control medication through our treatments and physical rehabilitation. Please note: we are not unable to prescribe Controlled Drugs (opiates).
At Imaging Central, we’re committed to providing each and every patient with exceptional standards of care for the treatment and rehabilitation of chronic pain conditions.
A standard consultation will usually take around 15 minutes to complete and bookings are essential. Contact us today!